I know, we have passed the Happy New Year hype, but this is only the second week of 2019, so no problem about the timing.
Last year was a really special one for me. Among others personal and professional achievements, it was awesome because:
- My husband and I moved to Vancouver, BC;
- I’ve been working with Software Development for almost one year now;
- I started doing private English classes to improve my skills;
- Set up a Study System that works for me;
- Financially, it was our best year. Even having some moving expenses, we were able to save/invest almost half of our income.
- Stopped drinking coffee every day;
- Read 14 books;
- Discovered the CBT – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – techniques (changed my life);
- I did the Rails Girls Summer of Code program – which was amazing;
So, you can imagine how excited I am for 2019! Before I move on, I wanted to share my goals for this year:
- Finish SCIP MIT course by December;
- Launch 2 projects that I chose to focus on (and practice my UX and Software studies);
- Have better knowledge of Vue.js (JS is not my passion, but it’s always useful);
- Less shallow activities, more Deep Work;
I chose the word Patience to guide me during this year. And let’s see what 2019 brings to us. Happy New Year!